Serving meals that go a long way!
Feeding the Hungry
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served each day in our Curt Kennedy Center located at 724 E. 21st Street.
– An average of 500 meals prepared each day.
– More than 15,000 meals are served each month.
– An average of 200,000 meals served each year.
Only You Make it Possible
Meals are possible because of community support, volunteers, and donations from a variety of local businesses, restaurants, and charitable organizations.
Feeding Real People
We offer them the chance to fill their stomachs with a solid meal. This might be their first healthy meal in weeks.
– A veteran struggling with PTSD.
– A minimum wage worker who didn’t have enough money to pay rent and was evicted.
– A young woman or man who has to dig through dumpsters to survive.