The foundation of an IT career!
A Technical Future
Qualifying credentials for technical support and IT operational roles. It is about much more than PC repair.
– Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve.
– Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
– A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used.
– Students who obtain the IT Fundamentals Certificate will be eligible to continue their journey to become A+ certified.
Classes are free to all Bakersfield residents with income less than $15,000 per year.
– $90 Exam Fee
– Commit to a 7 Week Program
– Over 18 Years Old
Apply today by contacting: Nick Biren (firstname.lastname@example.org)